American Heart Association (Heart Ball)
- The American Heart Association’s mission is to build healthier lives free of cardiovascular diseases and strokes.
- In everything they do, they strive to have an extraordinary impact on lives by fighting these diseases.
- Heart disease is the number one killer of women.
Arizona Petroleum Marketers Association (APMA)Scholarship Foundation
- The APMA Scholarship Foundation was established to meet the educational needs of deserving employees and children of APMA member companies.
- This foundation was created to specifically encourage and directly benefit students of all ages within the Arizona petroleum industry. www.apma4u.org/scholarship-foundation
Barrows Neurological Institute at Phoenix Children’s Hospital
- Barrows Neurological Institute treats children who suffer from complex interrelated neurological and behavioral conditions.
- Funding enables collaborating divisions of neurology, neurosurgery, psychiatry, and psychology in order to enhances these special pediatric patients care and improves their outcome.
Waste Not, Inc.
- Waste Not is a non-profit, 501(c)(3), food rescue organization that delivers perishable food. Waste Not helps in the fight against hunger in Arizona. For every dollar donated, Waste Not can feed six people.
- Teen Lifeline provides a safe, crucial crisis service, with teens helping teens to make healthy decisions to lessen the devestating problem of teen suicide in Arizona. www.teenlifeline.org
Victory Junction Gang
- A NASCAR formed charity, the Victory Junction Gang Camp is a camp for terminally ill, and chronically ill children located in Randleman, North Carolina. www.victoryjunction.org